We ship within 24 hours to Portugal and Spain.
Babies should have the hips, knees, and ankles at 90-degree angles with their feet on a support surface in order to focus solely on the meal. It is therefore important to use the footrest as it allows your child to increase their motor skills and improve their concentration levels, enabling better nutrition and faster learning. Our adjustable footrests are designed to promote correct posture and stability during meals.
- Promotes proper posture, stability, and support during eating.
- Increases motor skills to improve concentration and a comfortable eating experience.
- Made out of pine wood.
- Height adjustable, as your child grows.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Includes 1 x footrest and 4 x O-rings only (Highchair and other accessories are not included).
- Suitable for the Ikea Antilop high chair.
- Please bear in mind that children can always use the footrest to stand and get up from their chairs, so you should constantly supervise the child while in the chair.
- O-rings can be a choking hazard. If you are not using all of the O-rings, be sure to keep them out of your child’s reach.
1 review for Black Lacquered Adjustable Highchair Footrest – IKEA Antilop Highchair
There are no reviews yet.